Nymphenburg Palace Tickets
Nymphenburg Palace is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Munich. It is a grand Baroque palace located in the north of the city, surrounded by a large park and gardens. The palace was built in the mid-17th century by Elector Ferdinand Maria and is a symbol of Bavarian royalty. Today, the palace is open to visitors who can explore the many rooms and gardens. If you’re planning a visit to the palace, here’s what you need to know about buying Nymphenburg Palace tickets.
Types of Tickets
Nymphenburg Palace offers several different types of tickets, depending on what you want to see and do. Here are the main types of tickets available:
- General Admission: This ticket gives you access to the palace, including the Great Hall, the royal apartments, the Marble Hall, and the Porcelain Collection. It also includes access to the gardens and park.
- Royal Tour: This ticket gives you access to the same areas as the general admission ticket, but also includes a guided tour of the royal apartments.
- Garden Tour: This ticket gives you access to the gardens and park, and includes a guided tour of the grounds.
- Special Exhibitions: If there is a special exhibition taking place at the palace, you can buy a ticket for just that exhibition.
Where to Buy Tickets
You can buy tickets for Nymphenburg Palace online at the official website, or in person at the ticket office. Online tickets are cheaper than those bought in person, so it’s best to buy them in advance. You can also buy tickets for special events, such as concerts, at the ticket office.
Discounts and Special Offers
Nymphenburg Palace offers several discounts and special offers, depending on the type of ticket you buy. Here are some of the discounts available:
- Student Discounts: Students can get a 50% discount on general admission tickets and garden tours.
- Group Discounts: Groups of 10 or more people can get a 20% discount on general admission tickets.
- Combination Tickets: You can buy combination tickets that give you access to both Nymphenburg Palace and other attractions in Munich, such as the Deutsches Museum or the Pinakothek der Moderne.
Opening Hours and Closing Days
Nymphenburg Palace is open every day from 9am to 6pm, except on public holidays and during the winter months (November to February). The palace is also closed on certain days, such as Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Nymphenburg Palace is one of Munich’s most popular attractions and is definitely worth a visit. There are several types of tickets available, depending on what you want to see and do. You can buy tickets online or in person, and there are discounts available for students and groups. Make sure to check the opening hours and closing days before you visit.