Getting to San Jose del Cabo from PDX
Getting to San Jose del Cabo from Portland International Airport (PDX) can be a long and exhausting journey, but it’s well worth the effort. There are several options for travelers looking to make the trip, including flying, taking a bus, or driving. Here’s a look at the various routes available.
Flying is the fastest way to get to San Jose del Cabo from PDX. There are several direct flights from Portland to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), which is about a 40-minute drive from the city of San Jose del Cabo. Flight times vary depending on the airline and route chosen, but the average flight time is about 5 hours.
Taking the bus is a much slower option than flying, but it’s a more affordable way to get to San Jose del Cabo from PDX. The bus journey from Portland to Los Cabos is about 40 hours, with stops along the way. The bus route includes stops in Seattle, Sacramento, San Diego, Tijuana, and San José del Cabo.
Driving is a great way to get to San Jose del Cabo from PDX, but it’s a long and tiring journey. The total driving distance from Portland to Los Cabos is about 2,400 miles, and it takes about 40 hours of non-stop driving.
Things to Know Before You Go
Before making the trip from PDX to San Jose del Cabo, there are a few things you should know. Here are some tips to help make your journey easier:
- Bring plenty of snacks and water. The journey is long, and you’ll want to stay hydrated and energized.
- Make sure your car is in good condition. Make sure to get your car serviced and check the tires, brakes, and fluids before leaving.
- Plan your route. Check out the roads and plan your route before leaving. Make sure to check the weather conditions, too.
- Get plenty of rest. Make sure to take breaks and get enough rest before continuing your journey.
- Be prepared for border crossings. Make sure to have all the necessary documents and paperwork ready for the border crossing.
Getting to San Jose del Cabo from PDX can be a long and tiring journey, but it’s well worth the effort. There are several options for travelers looking to make the trip, including flying, taking a bus, or driving. Be sure to plan ahead and bring the necessary supplies to make your journey as smooth as possible.